Thank you for staying with us!
Be the first to receive updates, exclusive sale notices, video releases and more
STRENGTH TRAINING APP INCLUDES:
• Contain all ANATOMY app content
• More than 200 3D educational videos
• Workout plans (New plan every week)
• 1000+ Exercises + common mistakes
• Create customized workout plans
• 3D Kinesiology in Motion
• 3D Anatomy of the Muscular System
And much more…
Strength Training App on iOS & Android
iPhone, iPad, Android Tablet/Mobile, PCMAC.
Have you amassed all the knowledge you need as a trainer?
Can you look under the skin of each trainee and understand, in-depth, which muscles are working in each exercise and which muscles can limit movement?
Are you looking to better train your clients in the areas of rehabilitation, injury prevention, and performance?
If so, then the Strength Training app is for you!
Each exercise contains a detailed animation to assist you:
☑ Full anatomical analysis
☑ Primary, secondary & stabilizers muscles involved
☑ Common mistakes + solutions
☑ Analysis table
☑ Up to 3 different 3D angles per exercise
Frequently Asked Questions
- + All ANATOMY app content
- + More than 200 3D educational videos
- + 1000 exercises with full anatomical analysis
- + Common mistakes to avoid in each exercise
- + Create customized workout plans!
- + Assign workouts to your clients
And more… much more!
You don’t only get a video for each exercise. We also show you what not to do, the risks of injuries, how the muscles work in the exercise with a look inside the muscles, and lots of small nuances that make a big difference in exercises.
This is an individual subscription. You can log in from all your devices: iPhone, iPad, Android Phone + Tablet, and PC/MAC – All in 1 subscription!
The automatic renewal is intended to optimize the efficiency of the service we provide for you. If you like the App and would like to continue your subscription, you won’t have to go through the purchase process again.
We will also send you an email with a reminder about extending your subscription about 7 days before your subscription period ends. Of course, you can stop the renewal at any time! Just send us an email and ask to stop it – firstname.lastname@example.org
We put a lot of effort as well as our reputation on the line so that you will feel completely safe and sure about your decision.
If within 14 days after purchasing the subscription, (not including the 1-month subscription) for whatever reason you decide that the App is not for you, or that you cannot get what you expected from it, send us an email and ask for a refund.
We will send you a full refund – No questions asked!
The exercise bank is updated every month. That’s why we offer a subscription rather than a one-time purchase.
It’s important for us to keep you up-to-date with new research in the field of anatomy and movement. Our team analyzes new exercises all the time to give you great information through 3D animation that will allow you to continue learning and improve your understanding in the easiest and most comfortable way.
First, you need to choose the best subscription for you of the 3 options (Monthly, Yearly, or 3-years) After clicking on “Get in Now” button, you will move to the Buy-Now page.
Using a PC? – Enter the coupon code in the “Coupon Code (Optional)” line, then click on “Recalculate”
Using Mobile Phone? – You will see a “+” Icon near the price. Click on this “+” icon and then you will get the option to enter the coupon code, then click on “Recalculate”
“If you teach Anatomical Kinesiology and don’t use M&M, you are missing out.”
When you can’t find the words to fully explain something about exercise, Muscle and Motion will show you the way!
“Muscle&Motion is the best resources that a Fitness professional could find”
“Muscle and Motion is like a teacher, but only better”
“Muscle & Motion videos and training library are one of the best resources I have found”
“I find your videos very helpful in educating my athletes to avoid injury”
“I have many other apps to use, but yours is easier to work with.”
“Muscle & Motion Strength Training is an incredible tool”
“When I understand concepts better I can explain and teach my players better”
“Your videos are an excellent tool for me and my patients”
Discover all the Muscle and Motion apps
- Anatomy of the human body muscular system
- Visualize the origin & insertion of each muscle
- Watch all Animations, pictures, and diagrams
- 3D anatomy of the human skeletal system
- 3D Anatomy of the Muscular System
- Musculoskeletal Anatomy & Kinesiology videos
- Learn to identify Common Postural Disorders!
- Therapeutic exercises for Postural Disorders
- Full access to the eBook by Dr. Gill Solberg
- Watch all Animations and pictures in 3D
- A full chapter for Postural tests/assessments
- 3D Anatomy of the Muscular System
- Take your Yoga Classes to the next level!
- Build a balanced vinyasa & improve results.
- Precise anatomical analysis of classical asanas.
- Full Theory Chapter with 100 Video Lessons
- The muscular system in yoga: All muscles in 3D
- Identify the limiting elements in every position