Take your Yoga Classes to the next level!
Expand your knowledge, become a better Yoga teacher!
Table of Contents
• How to build a balanced vinyasa to improve lesson results.
• Precise anatomical analysis of classical asanas.
• How to identify the limiting elements in a position.
• How to diagnose posture disorders.
• The muscular system in yoga: See all the muscles in 3D.
The YOGA app is available on ALL devices!
WHO IT BENEFITS
Over 100,000 fans around the world, including:
- Yoga Teachers & Students
- Pilates Instructors
- Yoga Studios
- Yoga Teacher Training Program
- Yoga Schools
Take a look inside the Yoga app – More than 150 videos like this one are waiting for you!
“I have many other apps to use, but yours is easier to work with.”
“WOW, IT IS TERRIFIC!!!”
“Muscle & Motion videos and training library are one of the best resources I have found”
“It teaches you not just how to do exercises correctly but why”
“Your videos are an excellent tool for me and my patients”
“Your website is amazing!! Absolutely flawless”
What’s in the app?
3D Yoga Anatomy, Kinesiology, and Posture
The software focuses on the anatomy and kinesiology of yoga postures and instills a deep understanding of the wisdom of ancient yoga – in the spirit of the modern world. The system focuses on the applicative side of adapting yoga to western civilization and also adapting the nature of the yoga practice to the posture patterns of the yoga student. In this way we highlight complex kinesiological aspects that till now have not been addressed clearly and in terms of their applications.
All of the content is presented visually, in spectacular 3D, to help teachers deal with questions that arise during instruction such as: * What does this position work on? * What might be the source of the learner’s difficulty? * How can we deal with movement limitations during the yoga practice? Knowledge in these areas will enable teachers to work with confidence, from a well-grounded understanding of body movement, which will help avoid causing harm as the result of an inappropriate yoga practice. This is an amazing opportunity to grow as a teacher: expand your yoga knowledge in the comfort of your home or practice space and accumulate credit towards your Continued Education Units (CEUs) with Yoga Alliance*. * Every 5 hours of this training equals 1 non-contact hour of continuing education with Yoga Alliance. Thanks to the most advanced technology that we use, it is impossible not to understand. Learn how to instruct students with kyphosis in their yoga practice – modify poses and offer individual guidance.
A special comprehensive section presents the movement system in 3D. Observing each muscle in 3D helps enhance understanding of muscle movements and connection points It’s simply impossible not to understand.
Indications and Contraindications in Yoga Practice:
What is the appropriate pose? What should be avoided? How can adaptations be introduced to prevent damage and improve the results of the training session?
Core Muscles in Yoga
What are the core muscles? How do they function in a yoga poses? How can we develop functional control of these muscles? Which poses should be included in a session to improve static or dynamic posture?
The Body’s Balance System
How do we deal with difficulties in keeping our balance? How do we locate the source of the problem? Which poses should be included in a session?
Choose a plan below that works for you.
You will be able to log-in on ALL devices – All in 1 Subscription.
**Please note that Vat or other taxes might apply
Discover all the Muscle and Motion apps
- Understand the anatomy of strength training
- 800+ strength exercises + common mistakes
- Primary, secondary, stabilizers muscles involved
- Full theory chapter with 180 video lessons
- 3D anatomy of the muscular system
- Learn crucial nuances for every exercise.
- Anatomy of the human body muscular system
- Visualize the origin & insertion of each muscle
- Watch all Animations, pictures, and diagrams
- 3D anatomy of the human skeletal system
- 3D Anatomy of the Muscular System
- Musculoskeletal Anatomy & Kinesiology videos
- Learn to identify Common Postural Disorders!
- Therapeutic exercises for Postural Disorders
- Full access to the eBook by Dr. Gill Solberg
- Watch all Animations and pictures in 3D
- A full chapter for Postural tests/assessments
- 3D Anatomy of the Muscular System