The Anatomy of Yoga
Take your YOGA to the next level with Dr. Gill Solberg & Muscle and Motion‘s Yoga App
An invaluable resource for yoga trainers and yogis seeking to develop a comprehensive understanding of the muscles and joints used in each asana.
Get insights into any difficulties or movement restrictions and provide professional solutions to address them!
What’s in the YOGA app?
• Anatomical analysis of classical asanas
• Common yoga mistakes & solutions
• Preparatory exercises for each asana
• How to identify the limiting elements in a position
The YOGA app is available on ALL devices!
iPhone, iPad, Android Tablet/Mobile, PC/Mac
Sign up for FREE
Gain a deeper understanding of any challenges they may face in performing certain asanas!
WHO IT BENEFITS
Anyone who wants to improve lesson results and avoid injuries, including:
- Yoga Teachers & Students
- Yogis on all levels: Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced
- Pilates Instructors
- Yoga Studios
- Yoga Schools
Meet the Team Behind the YOGA App
Dr. Gill Solberg
I am an advanced Yoga teacher who actually entered the world of Yoga at the age of ….. 4!
I believe that the basis for a balanced Yoga session lies in the teacher’s ability to internalize the idea that people come in different sizes. Therefore, a responsible teacher relates to differences in learners and their needs, predicated on the movement patterns unique to each learner.
During my first years of teaching, I recognized the multifactorial nature of various postural problems I encountered in class and the difficulty in establishing an accurate definition of “posture norms”.
I realized that understanding and internalizing the specific principles underlying the human movement system would enable me to move the body according to its own structural dictates. I felt that with deeper knowledge and understanding, my Yoga teaching could provide balanced asanas, improve training results, and prevent injuries.
Click here to read more about Dr. Gill Solberg
Muscle and Motion
Muscle and Motion is one of the most complete resources on muscular and anatomical dynamics in the world!
With thousands of hours of detailed 3D animated videos of muscle functions and movement, our apps and courses help anatomy students, educators, personal trainers, athletes, fitness coaches, and fitness enthusiasts enhance their knowledge of muscle movement.
Today, Muscle and Motion offers a range of apps and online courses, helping both professionals and enthusiasts in the sports, health, and fitness spheres in over 100 countries worldwide.
Click here to read more about us:)
“I have many other apps to use, but yours is easier to work with.”
“WOW, IT IS TERRIFIC!!!”
“Muscle & Motion videos and training library are one of the best resources I have found”
“It teaches you not just how to do exercises correctly but why”
“Your videos are an excellent tool for me and my patients”
“Your website is amazing!! Absolutely flawless”
What’s in the app?
3D Yoga Anatomy, Kinesiology, and Posture
The app focuses on the anatomy and kinesiology of yoga postures and instills a deep understanding of the wisdom of ancient yoga – in the spirit of the modern world.
In this way we highlight complex kinesiological aspects that till now have not been addressed clearly and in terms of their applications.
Yoga Trainer Advantage
All of the content is presented visually, in spectacular 3D, to help yoga trainers deal with questions that arise during instruction, such as:
* What does this position work on?
* What might be the source of the client’s difficulty?
* How can we deal with movement limitations during yoga practice?
Knowledge in these areas will enable you to work with confidence from a well-grounded understanding of body movement.
Thanks to the 3D animation videos that we use, it is impossible not to understand.
A special comprehensive section presents the movement system in 3D. Observing each muscle in 3D helps enhance understanding of muscle movements and connection points. It’s simply impossible not to understand.
Indications and Contraindications in Yoga Practice:
What is the appropriate pose?
What should be avoided?
How can adaptations be introduced to prevent damage and improve the results of the training session?
Core Muscles in Yoga
What are the core muscles?
How do they function in yoga poses?
How can we develop functional control of these muscles?
Take your yoga classes to the next level – Sign up for FREE
The Subscription Includes:
Unlock all Yoga videos
Common yoga mistakes/problems
Full anatomical analysis of asanas
Preparatory exercises for each asana
All Anatomy app content
Access on all devices
New updates every month
Auto-renewal, cancel anytime!
Vat/Sales tax might apply
Choose your plan:
Discover all the Muscle and Motion apps
- Understand the anatomy of strength training
- 1000+ strength exercises & common mistakes
- Primary, secondary, and stabilizer muscles
- Full theory chapter with 200video lessons
- 3D anatomy of the muscular system
- Learn crucial nuances for every exercise.
- Anatomy of the human body muscular system
- Visualize the origin & insertion of each muscle
- Watch all Animations, pictures, and diagrams
- 3D anatomy of the human skeletal system
- 3D Anatomy of the Muscular System
- Musculoskeletal Anatomy & Kinesiology videos
- Learn to identify Common Postural Disorders!
- Therapeutic exercises for Postural Disorders
- Full access to the eBook by Dr. Gill Solberg
- Watch all Animations and pictures in 3D
- A full chapter for Postural tests/assessments
- 3D Anatomy of the Muscular System